Don’t avoid or hand off difficult patient interaction or allow unexpected encounters to throw you off balance. It’s imperative for you to learn the facilitation skills to anticipate, handle and even look forward to these conversations. It will help you:
- Develop the facilitation skills needed to help patients explore options and make healthy choices
- Develop your own style as a facilitator so that your personal approach is authentic and comfortable for you
- Build relationships with your patients that are based on mutual respect, honesty and integrity
- Become an engaged, active listener who can describe your observations and insights in a non-judgmental way
- Show respect for the patient’s dilemma and decision-making process
- Develop the capacity to move through difficult conversations
This game-changing audio program is designed for every dental team member who interacts with patients.