As times change, so must our systems and structures. Just as the computer takes us beyond a world dominated by carbon paper and Sycom appointment books so too does it open doors of opportunity for every team member to more fully serve each client. Yet the traditionally structured front desk, as a fixture in our facilities and in our minds, often by its mere existence creates barriers to our ability to fully serve our patients.
- Learn how the front desk creates problems rather than eliminates them, the implications for you and your patients, what you can do about it.
- Discover what systems and structures can be eliminated immediately – without architectural changes – to end the bottleneck.
- Learn why decentralization is essential to excellent service and why cross-training doesn’t solve the problem.
- Understand the skills and talents each team member must master now.
- Discover how to build a practice without dependence on a front desk, and free from its inhibiting structure.